I thought I would make my return back to the blog with this interesting little tid bit about my hubby. It looked like fun. It's a chance to showcase the man I have been with for 9 years and been married to for 8. Let's see how accurate I am on these questions... :-)
1. He’s sitting in front of the tv, what is on the screen? Sports...it is ALWAYS sports. He is a baseball fan at heart, so if it that season that is what you will find here at our house. However, even when baseball season is over, there is always another sport to take up the nice big screen! Grrr! How can you honestly like EVERY sport? He watches baseball, football, basketball, racing, and even golf if there is nothing else on!
2. You’re out to eat what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Oh no...the hubby won't touch a salad! Go figure he is weird. If there is a salad bar he will create his own salad. An odd combination of boiled eggs and bacon bits! Gotta love that one for the ol' arteries!
3. What’s one food he doesn’t like? He won't eat most fruits! Now...he will have a banana every once in awhile, and he will drink juice of most kinds. However, he doesn't like the texture of most fruits. Again...he is an odd one! Gotta love him!
4. You go out to the bar, what does he order? He is a whiskey guy. He has a double shot of jack with a Coke chaser.
5. Where did he go to high school?He went to a Christian College Prep high school in Florida. He moved into the dorm room when he was in 5th grade.He lived there until he graduated and then off to college.
6. What size shoe does he wear? He is a size 11. He is a big guy...gotta have big feet to support those manly shoulders!
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? He loves anything electrical. We always have the news gadgets in our home! And you know...new gadgets are always the most expensive. If we didn't have to be the FIRST people to play with them we would save a ton of money! Oh ya...anything thing Dodgers would be on the list too!
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?Again...the man doesn't like veggies. He generally likes just meat and cheese. He loves pastrami sandwiches or anything with pepperoni, sausage, etc. His grandfather was a butcher and grew up on meat!
9.What would this person eat every day if he could? Not so much eat but drink. He is a die hard coke fan. He drinks at least 3 to 4 a day! Terrible I tell ya!
10. What is his favorite cereal?He doesn't eat cereal
11. What would he never wear? A fanny pack! And I would kill him if he did!
12. What is his favorite sports team?
Basketball-college teams (maybe Wake Forrest?)
13. Who will he vote for? McCain/Palin
14. Who is his best friend? That would be me...I hope! :-)~ Guy wise...his dad.
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn’t do? Pick pimples. And I am sure he wished my OCD side would go away sometimes! haha!
16. How many states has he lived in? 3-Florida, Penn, and Ca
17. What is his heritage? German
18. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake? Cheesecake...or something with peanut butter
19. Did he play sports in high school? He did it all. Baseball, basketball, swimming. (but they didn't have a football team...too small of a Christian school)
20. What could he spend hours doing? Messing around on the computer...finding new techno garbage. And spending time with me...he loves me! :-)