Thursday, August 28, 2008

I got an award....


Thank you, myinnerbitsy , for such a cool bloggy award! This is a great new world for me and I am so excited to be here!



Part of the award fun is in passing it on so here are some blogs I love:

1. Chrissy at Cali Girl Momma (Best way to stay in touch with your best friend)

2. Bitsy at myinnerbitsy (Love to hear all those TMI stories!)

3. Burg at burgsbuttonup (Says all things out loud that we want to say)


4. The Queen at TheQueenofMayhem (Keeps me in stiches with her life)

5. Amazing Grace at ccdmom (Enjoy all inspirational ideas)


6. moms and dads at 5minutesforspecialneeds (A place for support)


And there are a few award rules for those who choose to pass it on:
1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog. 2. Link the person you received your award from. 3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs. 4. Put links of those blogs on yours. 5. Leave a message on the blogs of the people you’ve nominated.
Thank you again Bitsy! I am so excited!!!

4 comments:

Amazing_Grace said...

Thank you Heather! ((hugs))

Rebecca said...

((HUGS))

You picked great blogs to pass it on to! (of course I am LOVING that you passed it back to me!)

:)

Fratzels said...

You rock! Thanks my friend! You do realize that your blogging has give us more contact than we have had since I moved to this part of the world...

Mrs. S. said...

Hey thanks! Just when I thought nobody read Button anymore! :)